Did PACT go out of business?

twotwentyswift

I've had a PACT chronograph and digital powder scale for several years and they've been great but 2 months ago I had to send my powder scale in for repair after I caught the cord on my foot and pulled it off the reloading bench. I sent the scale in for repair in mid February contacted them a couple of weeks later and they said they'd received it. Well since then I can't get anyone on the phone and we coming up on 2 months for a simple load cell replacement. Anybody heard if they've gone belly up?

Their customer service is almost non-existent. They took about this same length of time to replace the lead wire on my scale.

Thanks for your reply Sambubba. I bought Tikka Lover's 300 Win Mag in February and am still waiting to work up some loads for it. Needless to say
I'm going crazy waiting. For over 2 months now I've told myself.................I'm SURE It will be here TOMORROW! Well I guess I'll give up and get one from RCBS. I've had personal experience with their customer service and it's awesome as are most of the companies in the shooting industry. I was going to pick up a timer from PACT when they shipped my scale back. **** glad I didn't make that mistake! It's too bad, because PACT products are good, but with no customer service they become worthless in a hurry.

Fool me once, shame on you......
Fool me twice.........not a chance PACT!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.