Vx-3i 4.5-14x40mm (30mm) side focus cds

Fotis

How is the tracking on these scopes please? If something out there is in the same class more or less (price, weight, clarity etc) but with impeccable tracking what would it be?

Thank you for all input.

Oops Awesome, I guess I was misinformed so that's only a quarter of a pound difference now is it truly a better scope as far as holding zero and dialing up and down goes cuz if it is I'll go swap it out right now

I have 2 hs-t's, a friend of mine has a VX3i with the 30mm tube. I have looked through and shot through both. I think the glass is comparable, but the hs-t tracked better. Also, the hs-t has an exposed windage turret, which may be better or worse depending on what you like. One of my HS-T's was dumped off the roof of my truck (we were spotlighting coyotes and I forgot it was up there and drove off) and was still dead on l when I checked the zero. Its a tough scope.

I guess I better go trade in my Leupold for an HST then I'll let you know how I like it after I mount it and everything

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.