Vv n570

Extremist458

Any experience yet? How does it stack up to US869, 50BMG? VV shows a 200fps gain over the N170 or N560 in 300WM with 220 bullet, about the same as N560 in the 300 Ultra Mag with 200 grainers, and near 60fps faster then 24N41 in the 338LM with 300's (over 100fps greater then anything else in the 338LM). They did not test it in the 50 BMG!

-AP

I had vv570 on back order at sinclairs for over 2 years before the first shipment hit the US. Quickload has a penchant for listing vv570 as the powder giving the greatest velocity for lots of common calibers. I waited on it 2 years, finally got some and now have not used it....I feel so ashamed. I really have to get busy.

You're the only one I know that has any. Your our only hope man! Please, put my curiosity to rest!

Anyways, thanks man. Just let us know how it works. I cannot see it being better for the super slow applications like BMG, but we'll see.

-AP

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.