• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vortex Viper HD 20-60 x 85 Spotting Scope

shamu2240

NEW PRICE 775.00 OBO................I'm selling my vortex viper HD 20-60 x 85 angled spotting scope. I bought this brand new in 2019 for an elk hunt and I haven't used it much since then. It's been on 3 hunts total and only used on two of them. I just don't use it as much as I thought I would so I'm going to upgrade my binos instead. Great piece of glass in perfect shape, there is not a scratch on this thing, it's basically brand new. Never been dropped or misused. It has never been out in the weather, never seen rain or snow. I have always stored it in a hard plastic case when not in use. Asking 775.00 OBO shipped to you in the lower 48. Not sure what I would take in trade for it, but if you've got something around the same price shoot me an offer.

I know I don't have any feedback on here as far as buying and selling, I've only bought one scope off here a few years back, so if you have any concerns PM me and I will answer any and all questions to make the transaction as smooth as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3876.jpg
    IMG_3876.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Last edited: