• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope 20-60 x 85 Angled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop to Eleven

Bought this fall of 2016 for deer hunting and target viewing. Only got to use it a few times.Worked Great but need the money worse than scope at the moment. A Postal Money Order for $1000 and I will ship and Insure to you.

Bought this fall of 2016 for deer hunting and target viewing. Only got to use it a few times.Worked Great but need the money worse than scope at the moment. A Postal Money Order for $1000 and I will ship and Insure to you.
Hi,

Is this still for sale?
Any photos?
Any damage?
What comes with this spotter?

Hi,

Is this still for sale?
Any photos?
Any damage?
What comes with this spotter?

Yes still for sale. I will text you Photos if you send your number I don't know how to put them on here. Excellent Condition. Only used 5 or 6 times. I have box it came in with all protective covers for the lenses. It has a canvas cover that works very well because it opens on both ends and on bottom for stand without removing it.It did not come with stand I borrowed one from a friend. I had never had a Vortex or Spotter before but it is a great scope.Only selling because I need the money . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts