• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper 6-24 SFP Mrad.

gohring3006

Vortex viper 6-24x50 second focal plane mrad turrets. No box or sun shade, I got it on a trade and it was painted, I got it all off, but a few specks here and there. It looks great and functions as it should. Warne 20 moa mount cheap level. 325$ shipped. I deleted PayPal, but will accept cash app or check or money order. I would also TRADE for a new or a good low round count remage 308 barrel. Must be remage with barrel nut. Also could use a good Remmy 700 aftermarket trigger. Hit me up with anything remington short action aftermarket stuff. Never know.
54FBA81C-2367-446A-8B28-83A9D1705080.jpeg
F6CDA87E-B62B-46E2-8342-5377897EDF68.jpeg
770B4C25-D320-4B95-B576-A53BC5174542.jpeg
F5142B8B-77A4-4C0A-8234-AC6A74F79597.jpeg
F18A9820-DF5A-4C2C-B530-91F26510CB21.jpeg

Last edited:
Got it, thanks for the quick response! Had one of these a few years ago, will mull this opportunity over & get back to you. Interested in any trades? Aside from 308 barrel?
You never know, throw some offers I need a good 700 remington aftermarket trigger.

400$ shipped, this is a pretty nice lightweight scope with a outstanding warranty backing it, and a really nice 20 moa for a great price.
Venmo, cash app, check or money order.

Replying to this thread for my brother who is not a member here and doesn't do social media. He is interested in buying your scope but would rather deal over the phone or by email. If you could pm me either your ph.# or your email address I'll pass it on to him and he'll get a hold of you.
Thanks,
Laurie.

Replying to this thread for my brother who is not a member here and doesn't do social media. He is interested in buying your scope but would rather deal over the phone or by email. If you could pm me either your ph.# or your email address I'll pass it on to him and he'll get a hold of you.
Thanks,
Laurie.
Sent you a pm.

Thanks,
Laurie.
I tried to pm you, it appears you don't have enough reply's yet to be able to pm.
My email is [email protected] tell him to email me and we can exchange phone numbers. Thank you!