• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST FFP 6-24x50mm (NIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot53

I have a brand new Vortex PST First Focal Plane 6-24x50mm for sale. I am asking $910 Shipped with insurance in the CONUS. I would prefer a USPS money order, but would consider paypal if the buyer pays all of the fees.

I bought this scope and then desided to go a different direction. For quicker response please email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• photo pst.JPG
    photo pst.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo pst 2.JPG
    photo pst 2.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
I can email better quality pictures if anybody would like to see them. The only time this scope has been out of the box was to take these pictures.

Price Drop $900 shipped without insurance. If buyer wants insurance I will split the cost of it with the buyer.

Gunshot53 is an absolutely awesome guy to deal with. The fastest shipping I've ever had. Two days from the day I paid, I had my scope. Not to mention he took awesome care in packing it. Thanks gunshot53.

Thank you for the kind words and the quick payment! I try to treat people just like I would like to be treated!!

Final price drop. $890 shipped.

I can't believe somebody hasn't snatched this first focal plane scope up yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.