Vortex LHT

Send it 284

Any feedback on the new LHT's?
I'm looking into a 3-15×42 for my mid range hunting rifle.
Do they track and hold zero?

Mine has been rock solid and is probably my favorite scope even compared to scopes costing three times as much. Mine sits on my primary deer rifle that gets drug all over Idaho. I have dialed it all over the place and can't get it to falter. There's a lot written on this scope on this site and a bunch of the other sites, doing a search on yield more info.

Got one on the way! Glad to see Vortex listened to what their hunters wanted and went up to 30mm tube and gave an option for a 50mm or 42mm. I know some are not going to like it for the non FFP option but I personally prefer the SFP option. I am excited to put it through it's paces.

I have one in 50mm on a 300WM Tikka. The illumination quit working and Vortex replaced the scope quickly. The glass is stellar and it tracks perfectly.

I have 2. One on a X-bolt Hell's Canyon and the other on a Model 70. Don't have a negative thing to say about them so far.

Coming from the tactical world the reticles suck and the turrets are mushy and soft. Optic clarity is pretty **** good and they're light plus vortex's warranty is the best in the business.

I would have out one in my new build but just couldn't get over the reticle and turrets.

Coming from the tactical world the reticles suck and the turrets are mushy and soft. Optic clarity is pretty **** good and they're light plus vortex's warranty is the best in the business.

I would have out one in my new build but just couldn't get over the reticle and turrets.

Well good thing it's not a tactical scope. It's a solid hunting reticle that's not overrun with "tactical" mall ninja fluff

Well good thing it's not a tactical scope. It's a solid hunting reticle that's not overrun with "tactical" mall ninja fluff
It's only mall ninja fluff if you don't know how to use it!! To each his own. I don't like the LHT reticle. He asked for opinions and I gave mine. Enough said.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.