Vortex Binos

TR220swift

I am looking for a new pair of binos and I have looked at the Vortex 10x42 Furys they seem to be the nicest pair I have found in my budget. Has anyone used these and have they held up? From what I gather they have a killer warranty, guy behind the counter said they will replace them no matter how they break. Just looking for some info. Thanks

I am looking for a new pair of binos and I have looked at the Vortex 10x42 Furys they seem to be the nicest pair I have found in my budget. Has anyone used these and have they held up? From what I gather they have a killer warranty, guy behind the counter said they will replace them no matter how they break. Just looking for some info. Thanks

I have the VIPERS they where seconds from Cameraland I paid 159$ for them they are down right awsome had them over a year no issues what so ever. Camerland also gave me a hat and I wear it every day :D

There as good as my swarovski

I just ordered the 12.5x42 fury's, i hope they are nice I am sure they will beat the heck out of my 30 dollar bushnells that I have been hunting with the last 5 years

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.