Value of a Stiller Custom build?

G19Jeeper

I didn't want to clog up the classifieds with questions but I have a Stiller TAC30 action with a brand new Bartlein #3 fluted 24" barrel in 6mm Creedmoor threaded for 5/8-24 for a can I was thinking about selling. Also has a professionally bedded Grayboe Outlander Sporter style stock and PTG bottom metal. I know it might be subjective but figured I'd ask here to get an idea on value? Barreled action is Cerakoted Armor black. It needs a bolt stop and the bottom metal and new screws just need coated to match for it to be finished but it's been in the corner of the safe for two years now and I don't know that I'm gonna get to coyote hunt with it. What would be a fair price on it?

Wow, great little build that I think you'll regret knowing it's not in the corner of the safe. That's not just a varmint rig, that's good whitetail and antelope medicine too.

I am going to say it's worth $2000 to $2200. I think there are plenty of members here would love to have that rig for their kiddos or themselves, including yourself. I say snap some pictures and write the for sale ad and then think long and hard before hitting that post button.