Validation issue with 6.5 CM and 143 ELD-X

Used ABS G7 of .297. Zero was set properly. Scope is Nightforce SHV and dialing was accurate at 200 yds
Personally I find I have to go to 300 to verify the zero and make zero adjustments to get you nuts on at 300, between parallax and just how poor I shoot I find 300 gives me a very accurate zero, your of to far to be a velocity or BC unless something was fat fingered. I start that bullet in AB at .292 G7. I've shot a lot of the 143 and it's very inconsistent lot to lot, to much so for my needs, and turns out they suck butt on game so they are loaded for the kids to blast steel.

Well I am pretty sure the op found the issue over the last few years..
That said at over 42gr of 4350 I seriously doubt speeds under 4700 unless its a pretty short barrel.

I don't want to insult you, but is the distance between the optical axis and line of departure (bore) entered correctly? Applied Ballistics has a default that must be changed to each setup.
Just another word about data input and bad or incorrect Come Ups. On the Hornady standard and other calculator if you don't specify the drag or G1 or G7 you get some horrendous results. I plugged in my 143 ELD stuff and skipped by that input. Without either drag functions I got a come up of only 16" at 880 yards. even with 19.5 elevation I was 38" low. I went back and clicked on the G1 drag function and got a come up of 24.7" at 900 yards. 8.4" of come up difference at that range is a whole person low!

I load 41.7/H4350 and get a MV of 2740

Hornady verifies g7 for the 143 eldx @800 yrds you knew that right ?and I've been shooting LONG RANGE (1200-2500 YRDS ) for better then 40 yrs
The .315 has been spot on for me every time and I've shot hundreds of them
They also verify their bc with Doppler
But everyone has to hate something I guess with most it's Hornady
Never said I hate Hornady, but I can tell u that 4 years ago, that lot of bullets in my barrel was running .303g7. Newer lots have bumped up in bc but at that time in 2018 the information I shared was not incorrect