• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Used Savage 110 High Country 6.5 PRC for sale

Mrvmax

I bought this before the covid for hunting and due to scarcity of 6.5 supplies never shot it much (it has never been hunted with, only range trips. It has at most 100 rounds through it but that is probably pretty high, I found a hand load right off the bat that worked well. It does not come with the scope, just the rifle and I will throw in one box of Hornady factory match ammo. I will also throw in some fired Hornady brass that has been annealed in my AMP annealer. I am asking $820 shipped to your FFL, if you are in the Houston area and want to pick it up I will throw in one pound of MRP powder with it (it shot best with MRP). I was getting 3/4 MOA without even trying, you could probably work up loads to get smaller but I planned on hunting and stopped with my first load "guess" (I did not mess with OCW or COAL with this rifle).

There is nothing wrong with this rifle, it shoots great but I have several other hunting rifles and handguns and will end up not using this one. I am using the scope and mount for a long range rifle - that is why it is not going with it. If you want the scope and mount then make a reasonable offer for all of it and I may sell although I never planned on getting rid of my NF. Message if interested.

Pictures

Last edited:
Meant to add, I think I have about 40 pieces of Hornady brass that will go with it.

I have this very same gun--It shoots 1/2" groups with factory 147 ELD X ammo all day. Reciol is light, and my young nephews absolutely love it. My brother-in-law helped me develop a load with 140 gr SST's and my go to load will group very close to 1/4" Head shots on fl deer and hogs are the norm with this combo.

Last price drop, $800 shipped to your FFL, one box of loaded ammo and brass shipped to you.

Open to trades, don't really need anything but you never know. I'm open to scopes and can add value for a nice scope.