• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 High Country 6.5 PRC

dmax1800

NIB Savage 110 High Country in 6.5 PRC. Never been shot. Accustock - bedding system. Accufit - adjustable check rest and length of pull. Accutrigger - adjustable trigger. 3 position safety. Fluted bolt. Fluted barrel. Muzzle break. Ceracote camo. Forearm and palm swell have rubber inserts for better feel.

New price was $1000 plus tax. I'll sell for $850.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
That's a deal! GLWS
Do you realize how great of a rifle you got? That PRC is a fantastic cartridge. I hated to sell it but circumstances dictated.
How do you want to send payment ?
I'll need FFL info.
what is GLWS?

Yes, my apologies. I was citing your offer as an excellent deal on that rifle. 1k+tax is what I was seeing them for locally. I however do not own that particular 6.5 flavor, so I must pass. Sorry for any confusion I caused.

NIB Savage 110 High Country in 6.5 PRC. Never been shot. Accustock - bedding system. Accufit - adjustable check rest and length of pull. Accutrigger - adjustable trigger. 3 position safety. Fluted bolt. Fluted barrel. Muzzle break. Ceracote camo. Forearm and palm swell have rubber inserts for better feel.

New price was $1000 plus tax. I'll sell for $850.
where are you located at

Why are you selling it so cheap?
Thanks
I bought it this spring to go hunting. But circumstances have changed and I'm not going to be able use it to go hunting. Since I'm not going to be able to use it, might as well sell it. It has never been shot and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Guys won't buy it if I price it at new price. If it's so cheap, why don't you buy it?

tHIS IS A fANTASTIC RIFLE AND AN INCREDIBLE BARGAIN. i HAVE THE EXACT RIFLE, AND iT WOULD BE ONE OF THE LAST TWO I;D EVER SELL.

tHIS IS A fANTASTIC RIFLE AND AN INCREDIBLE BARGAIN. i HAVE THE EXACT RIFLE, AND iT WOULD BE ONE OF THE LAST TWO I;D EVER SELL.
That is nice to hear but apparently no one shares your sentiment since no one is offering to buy. But if I can't use it might as well sell it.

Recent Posts