• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Used NightForce Scopes for sale

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have some used scopes that are off my personal EOL Hunting Rifles. They are coming off today to change around some of my setups for this coming fall season. These scope are in immaculate condition, I have cleaned them, but possibly you might find some dust somewhere if you looked hard enough, but there is zero glass or exterior scratches. Here is the list of scopes, all are 5.5-22x56 with HS-ZS:

HV.5 Velocity 1000 off my LRH 338 Lapua that shoots 300 grain Berger's $1700 Shipped
HVM Velocity 1000 off my Outdoorsman 338 Lapua that shoots 250 grain Berger's $1700 Shipped
HVM.5 Velocity 1000 off my Denali 300 Ultra that shoots 230 grain Berger's $1700 Shipped
UHV Velocity 1000 off my Outdoorsman 300 Ultra that shoots 210 grain Berger's $1700 Shipped
NP-R1 off my 300 Ultra LRH $1750
MOAR off my 300 Ultra Yukon $1750

Thanks guys for giving them a look and send me a message to get one sent your way.

Last edited:
Bob
If you had one of the new 42MM's coming out that was banged around . I'd take one. Can't wait to get my hands on one for my FN TSR 308

Bought from bob recently and was 100 percent satisfied . scopes look brand new.

I still have some of these left! Send me a message to see if the one you need is still available?

Thanks again guys!

I order one of these from Bob today. This is my second purchase from Bob, what a great guy to deal with. Just like other people have said, Bob went out of his way to help me decide which scope fit my needs.

Sorry guys, I have been traveling lately so I have not been doing my admin job on this thread!

I only have a few of the Velocity 1000's left from this thread, I sold a couple of the velocity 1000's and the NP-R1 and MOAR. I still have the correct Velocity 1000 for the 338 Lapua's both shooting 250 and 300 grain loads, also the correct model for the 6.5-284, the 300 Ultra mag and even one for faster cartridges. So get hold of me to get the correct model for you before season gets to much closer! Again the cost on these is $1700 shipped, a extremely good deal on these.

Thanks again guys!

Sold another one over the weekend. Only have a couple left. Get hold of me before there gone! I can make sure it is shipped out same day as order so you can have before your season starts for sure!

Thanks again.

Update on all that is left on this thread currently:

Two HV.5's
One UHV
One UHV.5
Also a NP-R1 and MOAR I just took off a couple setups the other day.

As you some of you guys know I am very particular about my gear and always keep the Eberlestock scope covers we use on all our setups. So these scopes are mint, if there not I note the exact condition they are. If anyone would like to grab one of these before season gets to close, let me know?

Thanks again guys!

The UPS truck arrived ten minutes ago with my NF I ordered for Bob. Flawless, just as promised, I can see no signs of this scope ever being used. Can't wait to get it mounted. Thanks Bob!

Terry

Man I wish I could snap up that 5.5-22x56 MOAR......That's what I've been wanting for my .280 AI / .25-06 AI switch-barrel 700 when I get it completed before deer season this year.

Free bump for drooling over scopes. :cool: