• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *Updated 9-03-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, deals LOWER PRICES New Stuff

Re: Trade-ins, DEMO, returns, deals deals Lupy, Nikon, Badger, Trijicon

Scott,

Received my Vipers yesterday -- been playing with them and am thrilled! Thanks for the great price.

Deal with Scott with confidence guys! :)

~Matt

Scott,

Received my Vipers yesterday -- been playing with them and am thrilled! Thanks for the great price.

Deal with Scott with confidence guys! :)

~Matt

Matt,

I miss those binos already! Test after test they kicked butt and took names, for the price vs. performance ratio, you made a GREAT purchase!

Thanks for your support and kind feedback.

Scott

Scott,
Received my scope yesterday, and it was in better condition than I expected from your description on the first page. Thanks for the great deal.
JC

Scott,
Received my scope yesterday, and it was in better condition than I expected from your description on the first page. Thanks for the great deal.
JC

JC,

Thanks for extending us the faith. I know used optics can be a crap shoot, with subjective descriptions and such. We pride ourselves on accurate descriptions and exceeding your expectations. your feedback is what we are looking for.

We have lots more stuff incoming! More Lupy Mark 4, and a USO!!

Scott

Re: *Updated 8-18-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, returns, deals Lupy, USO, Pentax, Nikon, Triji

9) US Optics ST-10, I was told this was the CSGW model, but it is not. It's a very fine 10x fixed model with a slimline objective (37mm), 30mm tube, serial number 07-0008. Big, easy to grasp 1/4 MOA knobs with 100+ minutes of travel, full-line red illumination with a capped side positioned rheostat (11 position). Reticle is the MOA type line reticle, with 60MOA marked out on the lower vertical, and both horizontal lines. in 2 MOA increments. Tube is matte finished and in fine shape. Optics are 100%, but there is some dust specks visible if you inspect with a light, does NOT affect sight picture, which is very bright and clear, flawless. The knurling on the turrets has a little wear on them and the top of the caps are rubbed (replaceable I'm sure with the excellent modular design) but otherwise this scope is good to go. No worries with the excellent USO service should any issues arise. Price is $1049 shipped.

Message inbound on this one.

Re: *Updated 8-18-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, returns, deals Lupy, USO, Pentax, Nikon, Triji

ST-10 is sold. This scope is gonna make the new owner very happy.

Re: *Updated 8-21-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, returns, deals Lupy, USO, Pentax, Nikon, Triji

Bump for new Lupy Mark 4 addition

Re: *Updated 8-21-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, returns, deals Lupy, USO, Pentax, Nikon, Triji

Guys,

I really don't want to use ebay. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Scott

Recent Posts