Update Hornady C.S.

Waynzee

Yep, I'm done with Hornady products their customer service sucks, I returned bullets that were way off on weight, as much as 5grs over and 5grs. under. The tech there said he weighed them and they were all in spec. W.T.H. He told me my scales were off, Oh, that's right both my scale are off. B.S. And that's why I'll not be buying anything manufactured by Hornady.
I read on here all the time about fellas having trouble with hornady bullets the ogive is off or the tips are deformed and the C.S. is condescending now you can add to that the bullet weights are off and the customer service is still condescending. There is a LOT of other bullet makers out there that have excellent C.S. and go way out of their way to make sure you're taken care of.

Seriously though I'm sorry to hear about this. I honestly haven't had a single blemish from hornady. They've been outstanding for me.
I'm glad for you, really, because customer service means a lot.
This is the second time I've had a problem with Hornady. I only informed them of the the bullets for their own good. I could have not said anything and saved myself the trouble. But this condescending B.S., I'm not having any of it.

W, haven't used Hornady bullets much, a friend gave me some 212ELD-X still in the cabinet. I have 3 sets of their dies for calibers I don't have and loaded some ammo with a set for a friend. The stem on the sizing die broke so I called Hornady to buy a new one. The CS guy sent me two stems at no charge, I thought only RCBC did that. Thanks for the info, if I use the ELD-X bullets I'll check each one. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.