SOLD/EXPIRED Unfired Browning Bar Safari 7mm mag

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by xxboomstikk, Jun 12, 2015.

1. xxboomstikk

xxboomstikk Well-Known Member

New unfired but no box. Exellent condition with only one marks on the wood. Has a mark in front of the back sling swivel. Happened taking it out of the safe. Metal has great blue always been oiled. $775 shipped to your FFL. Email me for pictures I check it regularly [email protected] thanks for looking!

2. xxboomstikk

This things is near dead perfect! Took a whole stack of new pictures I can send. Just let me know. Thanks, xxboomstikk

3. xxboomstikk

Am I asking too much? Awesome weapon, great shape. Over a grand new plus tax.

4. Lefty7mmstw

Lefty7mmstw Well-Known Member

not many semi- auto guys here I suspect as your main problem... The bar safari seems to be a better shooter than the newer bar long-track from what I read.... It shouldn't be hard to get a sub-moa load with it.

5. StrutNut

StrutNut Well-Known Member

I think you are priced ok. You can always check gunbroker for what others are asking for them. I have an older grade II made in Belgium that I just gave to my son. Its a great shooter with less recoil. My wife also shot a lot of deer with it. My son is 14 and has no problem with the recoil. Under 2 inch groups and 200 yards out. Thats the farthest I have shot it on paper and thats with factory ammo.

6. xxboomstikk

Thanks for your input gentlemen. $750 shipped to your FFL