Umberto from Italy

umbe82

Hi, I'm Umberto from Verona, Italy..
I'm new user and I hope to meet new shooting friends and learn new shooting tecniques...
gun)
Ciao!

Hi, I'm Umberto from Verona, Italy..
I'm new user and I hope to meet new shooting friends and learn new shooting tecniques...
gun)
Ciao!

Welcome .

You have come to the right place !!!!!

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
Umberto,

Welcome aboard. My son spent some time in England with a partner from Verona, I learned a little about Verona. A beautiful place.

Welcome aboard. You'll enjoy it here!

If you ever get to Idaho look me up. I should be back there soon.

J E Custom - FYI The word ciao (Italian pronunciation: [ˈtʃa.o], English: /ˈtʃaʊ/) is an informal Italian verbal salutation or greeting, meaning either "goodbye" or "hello". Originally from the Venetian language, it was adopted by Italians and eventually entered the vocabulary of English and of many other languages around the world. The word is mostly used as "goodbye" or "bye" in English, but in modern Italian and in other languages it may mean "hello" or "goodbye".

Hey, we Italians have to stick together:D and spread the culture. We are too few and far between around here:)

Ciao!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.