• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ulitmate prairie dog/ bench rifle 22BR

skeetlee

Fellas i hate to sell such a fine rifle but it is a must. I have a Lawton 7500 dual port stainless 22BR that shoots out of this world with 63gr bullets and 28gr of benchmark. The barrel is a bartlein 12 twist stainless super match that has exactly 140 rounds on it. Rounds are logged and can be supplied with the rifle. The stock is a Mcmillan / bruno edge that has been polished. the action has also been polished and looks very very nice. Jewell trigger of course. This rifle shoots dam near as well as my 6ppc that i shoot in competition with. I hate to sell it but i have ran into some snags with the us mail and a long range rifle build i am in the middle of (long story) anyway i cant give this rifle away as it is just simply to fine, and shoots like no other 22BR i have ever had. The scope isn't included but the rings will go. they are tally one piece BAT style and they are perfectly true to each other. Most of the folks here or around the web know i like fine rifles and this is one of them. I need 2500 bucks for it, and i hate to ask that much, but i do have more in than that and i just cant part with it for anything less. I will work with you on shipping, that i can do. Now fellas this action is a good one and they are hard to come across. Not every custom action is a guaranteed proven shooter, this rifle is!! It was a tough choice deciding on what rifle i was going to sell, but the truth is i just dont shoot 22cal stuff very often and i have tons of 6mm stuff so i am offering this one up. Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions. Lee 217-246-0787 Lee

30br001.jpg

Gorgeous rig!! You did a heck of a job on this one it looks. Is it still available or have you sold it? Am looking for something like this or a 20 Practical makeup. Thanks for response,

Cliff