Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

Exactly. Not much of one.
Yes not much of one that is, if you already knew what the man was saying. I would not be surprised that most people don't know what he was saying. Or even understand what he's saying. They have offered their hand in solidarity over the past many times. And what has come from it ? Who's creating all these issues around the world ? Russia ?

I thought this thread was about some interview. 🤷🏿‍♂️ 🤣😂🤣
Ignore the first forty minutes of the interview, Putin's historical monologue, where he attempted to establish Russia's claim to Ukraine. For the remainder, he offered a perspective which you would not encounter in western news media.
Although TC did ask a few good questions, this was not really an interview.
Putin was erudite for two whole hours. Could you imagine Biden being cogent for five minutes?

Tucker seemed fixated on the detention of Evan Gershkovich and kept coming back to it. Putin responded that the guy was caught red-handed. I have no idea what the actual facts are.
More recently Russia detained and sentenced a basketball player for possesion of narcotics, detected at the airport, pretty standard. We had, at the time, notorious Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout to exchange for her or Paul Whelan.
The choice was pretty simple. The basketball player met all the criteria:
1. Knelt during the national anthem in protest of something or other
2. Female
3. In a relationship with another female
4. Black
5. Apparent hatred for the USA
So FJB fast tracked 'her' or whatever the pronoun was exchange for Viktor Bout instead of Whelan.
So 'she' can go back to 'her' wife and kneeling whilst Whelan rots in prison and Viktor trades weapons. FJB got a big hug from 'her' wife so all's well that ends well.

Edited to correct the name of the other prisoner at the time.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested we have sent just under 76 BILLION American tax dollars to the Ukraine….so far.
The NEW $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package for Ukraine and Israel in the Senate right now 02/11/24
75% of that money is going back to USA for replacement/restock the munitions that we sent to Ukraine. The then other 25% goes to Ukraine & Israel &Twain for them to purchase more munitions from the USA this would be 6%. Didn't say where the other 19% goes.
The Senate Armed Services claims that all this money is coming back to the USA.
Now this can blow your mind the way the Senate spins this.
The USA gives away Munitions to Ukraine & Israel and depletes our USA Defense Stock Pile. Then we make an AID Package of $95 BILLION and the Senate takes $71.25 Billion (75%) to spend on replacing what we already gave away. Then $5.7 Billion (6%) goes to Ukraine, Israel, & Tiawan for them to buy High Tech Weapons' back from the USA. The other $18.05 Billion (19%) is not accounted for.
Now the Senate Armed Service Committee wants the USA Taxpayers to believe this Bill is for National Security. It will replenish our depleted Munitions and give jobs to US Citizens to make more munitions.
Seems to me if we never gave away $71.25 Billion75% and then have these other countries BUY the high tech weapons for $5.7 Billion with their own money the US tax payers would be much better off. Now to the other topic of the remaining $18.05 Billion or 19% does that just go to Lobbyist/Contractor handouts/Pocket money to Senators?????

The NEW $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package for Ukraine and Israel in the Senate right now 02/11/24
75% of that money is going back to USA for replacement/restock the munitions that we sent to Ukraine. The then other 25% goes to Ukraine & Israel &Twain for them to purchase more munitions from the USA this would be 6%. Didn't say where the other 19% goes.
The USA gives away Munitions to Ukraine & Israel and depletes our USA Defense Stock Pile. Then we make an AID Package of $95 BILLION and the Senate takes $71.25 Billion (75%) to spend on replacing what we already gave away. Then $5.7 Billion (6%) goes to Ukraine, Israel, & Tiawan for them to buy High Tech Weapons' back from the USA. The other $18.05 Billion (19%) is not accounted for.
Now the Senate Armed Service Committee wants the USA Taxpayers to believe this Bill is for National Security. It will replenish our depleted Munitions and give jobs to US Citizens to make more munitions.
Seems to me if we never gave away $71.25 Billion75% and then have these other countries BUY the high tech weapons for $5.7 Billion with their own money the US tax payers would be much better off. Now to the other topic of the remaining $18.05 Billion or 19% does that just go to Lobbyist/Contractor handouts/Pocket money to Senators?????
As a congresswoman once said… once we pass it we'll find out what's in it.
These bills are so big there's not nearly enough congressional aides to read every page before the vote.
Not sure what happened to the idea of a one item bill? They and you & I would know exactly what they were voting for or against.

Tucker seemed fixated on the detention of WSJ reporter Evan Gershkovich and kept coming back to it. Putin responded that the guy was caught red-handed. I have no idea what the actual facts are.
More recently Russia detained and sentenced a basketball player for possesion of narcotics, detected at the airport, pretty standard. We had, at the time, notorious Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout to exchange for one or the other.
Griner was released almost a year before Gershkovich was detained.

Now to the other topic of the remaining $18.05 Billion or 19% does that just go to Lobbyist/Contractor handouts/Pocket money to Senators?????
10% for the Big Guy....

I'm not attacking anyone. And stock market numbers aren't feelings. They are verifiable facts. They aren't "the media". If you lost $150k in the stock market in the last 3 years, you are doing something wrong. It did not tank. That has nothing to do with the fact I like neither trump or Biden. You can look for yourself at what happened in the stock market over any period of time with no media spin.
If you happen to work for a place that doesn't let you manage your investment then you have no choice.
You come off in every post like you are some wizard that knows all and if someone doesn't do, feel or think like you then they are stupid or lacking.
The side of my investments that were controlled by GOVT run retirement all lost for the past 3 years until these last few months, on the private side I have been able to manage my own and have been able to keep that side going.
You make it sound like you are calling people stupid for not being as fortunate as you or seeing things the way you do. You are coming off as a pompous ***

🤷🏼‍♂️ Makes you wonder how those jackals become millionaires in a year or two in office doesn't it

y. I actually think legalizing them would probably be the most effective thing at this point. Make them cheap and it will largely remove the crime problem associated with them.

That's what blows my mind 👆

69, regarding your idea (post 111) that the US stayed out of WW 2 too long, I have to respectfully disagree. When I was in High School I was told the US stayed out of that war because we were "left out of the peace" after WW1. In college I was told that FDR was afraid to get too far out in front of public opinion. At 61, common sense tells me that both those notions are pure bs.

America stayed out of the war until they were good and sure that Britian had bankrupted itself singlehandedly fighting the Germans. We entered the war only when we could guarantee that the world's currency would be the dollar, not the pound. I'm quite sure Churchill called FDR a ruthless ********** on more than one occasion. He **** well knew the game the US was playing. No other explanation even comes close.

I grew up knowing America was the good guy, and it's still my knee jerk reaction to defend her. But too many times over the course of the last 70 years, the "defender of democracy" has squashed democracy at its convenience. Think Iran '52-'79, Iraq till '89. Hell, how many times have we abandoned the Kurds now?

I guess the big takeaway here is that American Business does what it needs to do regardless of the consequences for the country, and American Business IS the governing power right here right now.

Respectfully,
Jim
On top of this,👆 which American banks and people were actually financing Hitler??