• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TS Customs 28 Nosler Vampire/KS1/benchmark/

onpoint

I had this rifle built a few months ago and has it sent to Zack to do the load work. I will list rifle and have Zack add any additional comments about the rifle. I am going in a different direction and am selling this one. The rifle is about as perfect as you can build and might be the nicest rifle I have ever owned. Complete TS Custom built with Travis KS1 stock with his arca mount and his paint. Bat Vampire action, 24" Benchmark 8 twist carbon barrel with Hawkins 3 port brake, Trigger tech Special pro curve set at 1.5 lbs. The rifle is a hammer with 195 Bergers at 3020 FPS. I believe it has about 30 rounds as load work was easy and SD's were sick. The rifle will come with 78 loaded rounds and 22 1X fired Peterson brass. I will take $5250 shipped for rifle and brass. I am well over $6000 into this with ammo. My loss is your gain. Only trade would be for a Gunwerks ClymR in something other than 6.5 Creedmore with 20"barrel or a ClymR LA Stock. All work completed by Travis.
thumbnail_IMG_7654.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7655.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7656.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7657.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7658.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7659.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7660.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7661.jpg

Last edited: