True hunting buddies do whatever it takes

I thought about adding recommendations as to the shot string limit in such a scenario, but after consulting legal counsel we determined the liability would be too high on my end with such an uncontrolled environment. 😉

(By the way, I've got that quad-pod patented. Don't get any ideas)
Wouldn't that liability be on the quadpod's end?

BTW, many years ago, buddy used my back for bench for his .35Rem Contender to kill very nice buck. I just protected my ears and he made perfect shot. He laid his pack on my back as rest and said later he didn't even realize it was my back until after shot!

BTW, many years ago, buddy used my back for bench for his .35Rem Contender to kill very nice buck. I just protected my ears and he made perfect shot. He laid his pack on my back as rest and said later he didn't even realize it was my back until after shot!
Great memories. When my daughter shot her first deer, we were watching it awhile before the shot and she was getting the shakes. When she setup for the shot, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gave her a good squeeze. Steadied her right up and she was able to make a perfect shot. I'd do the same for anyone if appropriate.

Great memories. When my daughter shot her first deer, we were watching it awhile before the shot and she was getting the shakes. When she setup for the shot, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gave her a good squeeze. Steadied her right up and she was able to make a perfect shot. I'd do the same for anyone if appropriate.
I would just like to go on record here and say that I don't get the shakes before shooting 🤣 🤣

I would just like to go on record here and say that I don't get the shakes before shooting 🤣 🤣
True, but I am lucky to talk after killing a shooter! Blithering idiot close analogy! Cool as cucumber at shot then holy crap shakes beyond belief!!! Buck I killed last year hardly could talk to son after shot! He finally said D....! It must be big!!!

When that stops, time for checkers!

True, but I am lucky to talk after killing a shooter! Blithering idiot close analogy! Cool as cucumber at shot then holy crap shakes beyond belief!!! Buck I killed last year hardly could talk to son after shot! He finally said D....! It must be big!!!

When that stops, time for checkers!
I confess to knowing the feeling. Doesn't usually happen unless the encounter is extra close and intense. Not usually too bad anymore when it happens, but definitely worse when I'm cold. The laser focus up to the shot keeps ya steady. Methinks that emotional involvement is healthy.

How far will you go to ensure your buddy's success? I've laid down already to let a brother prop across my back when he/we didn't have a bipod or pack, but this here is another level. Methinks he needs to get that rifle forward a little, but maybe he's trying to balance the whole delicate scenario.

(Disclaimer: not advisable in case anyone here thinks it's a good idea)
What these guys need is a grip pod used as a pintle mount.😂
A1584E0F-B057-47A1-8575-C4AAEF31CE87.jpeg
23FF7A58-51E2-4B32-B7F7-CD6DC7E803C1.jpeg