• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42

Ckleeves

Selling a Credo 2.5-15x42. Red illumination, Mrad. Was on a 6 Creed for -200 rounds, tracks and functions fine. Nice lightweight scope just switching things around again. I have the box and the scopecoat but I'll have to hunt around for the manual, Allen wrench and lens cloth if those are things you need. Asking 700.00 shipped, only trades I would really be after would be Nightforce 2.5-10 series. Any questions just ask. A583C440-2F78-4DD4-B2B7-6BA1BFA1C1A7.jpeg137A27EF-5C81-4F9B-B9DB-3E05671AAE43.jpeg

This scope is really interesting. Checks a lot of boxes and it performed well in a drop test on RS. What were your thoughts on it?

I really had no complaints with it. The turrets are a little muted, if your used to say Nightforce they aren't as "snappy" but the zerostop is pretty clever and easy to set. Eyebox gets a little tight at the top end but I think that's to be expected with a 2.5-15. Illumination is top notch, I liked the reticle quite a bit too. I would consider glass right up there with a LHT or a VX5. It was on my wife's gun and she just flat didn't like it. I think having 15x on the top end was the problem, she was always cranking it up when she didn't really need to and having trouble spotting her hits and misses. I put a NXS 2.5-10 on her gun and she loves it so whatever makes her confident I guess?

Edit-looks like this is sold PF to Ninering62

Last edited: