Trijicon accupoint or Vortex Viper pst?

Lrdchaos

Looking into getting another 5-20 or 6-24 long range optic. Which would you recommend and why? Either scope would have the mildot reticle. Thanks in advance.

On edit- I have a zeiss conquest 6.5-20 now, I'm not opposed to going that route again.

I can't speak on the Trijicon, but we run alot of diffrent vortex scopes in our classes and I can tell you that the pst is an awesome scope for long range shooting. They have repeatable turrets, zero stop and enough internal travel to get you out there.

With the pst I think you get the best options out there in this price point for sure.

Jordan

If you truly have the money, support an American company & buy the Trijicon. They are pricey but robust, get'er done scopes.

Next would be the Zeiss, Schott glass is the best in the game & Zeiss optics are **** nice to sit behind.

Dead last would be the PST. I have one because they are a reliable scope for the $$. Only problem is (at least with mine) the glass flat out sucks & I underline sucks. It will most likely be the only one I ever purchase.
Keep in mind I may be somewhat jaded as I am used to USO, Nightforce, Zeiss & the Upper classed Leupies.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.