Trijicon 10 mile anyone ?

COUNTRY

Looking to buy a Trijicon 10 mile FFP

One of the X30 power models.

Anyone have any input on these scopes ?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have one but I'm going to order the 4.5-30 SFP. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get it. They look good on paper and in the few reviews I was able to find, people had good things to say.

A friend of mine has one. Very nice optics. We put them side by side with a nightforce NXS to compare and we could not tell much difference but there were heat waves so it would hard to say for sure. But I liked them. Clicks were solid out to 1000 yards that day.

I got to use one for two days a few weeks ago at Barbour Creek. 4.5-30x56 FFP MOA tree. Worked well at all ranges to 1000 yards and thru all magnifications. And they track very well. But I doubt I'd ever need all that magnification in hunting situations. This was the first time using a FFP for me. I does weigh 35-36 oz though. They are very good scopes IMHO.

I just picked up a Credo 4-16x50 from a member on here.
So far I've mounted it up and compared it extensively to my vx5hd, the glass on the credo is quite a bit brighter and the image quality is also better.
I'll put it through the paces here I'm the next few weeks, if it tracks true it'll be an incredible scope.
Given the awesome glass I couldn't imagine needing any more magnification inside 1000 yards, I had no problem seeing a 12x16 steel target at 1200

I just picked up a Credo 4-16x50 from a member on here.
So far I've mounted it up and compared it extensively to my vx5hd, the glass on the credo is quite a bit brighter and the image quality is also better.
I'll put it through the paces here I'm the next few weeks, if it tracks true it'll be an incredible scope.
Given the awesome glass I couldn't imagine needing any more magnification inside 1000 yards, I had no problem seeing a 12x16 steel target at 1200
I'm actually looking at that one too.

My buddy has one on a custom 375 Cheytac. Let me talk to him and I will get the skinny on it for you .

Rum Man

Thanks guys for all the great info, really leaning towards the Trijicon 10 mile for my Zeus quick change build but have heard some talk of a new Burris that's about to hit the shelves.

I have the 5-50 mrad. Toolless turrets, daylight bright illumination, and probably the best glass in the ~2K class. Just a hair better resolution that XTR3 and MK5, and very bright glass. Does not have the contrast of the MK5, or of the NX8, but NX8 can't compare with any of them in resolution. Only downside to the 5-50 is FOV, which is tight compared to XTR3, but comparable to MK5.

I got to use one for two days a few weeks ago at Barbour Creek. 4.5-30x56 FFP MOA tree. Worked well at all ranges to 1000 yards and thru all magnifications. And they track very well. But I doubt I'd ever need all that magnification in hunting situations. This was the first time using a FFP for me. I does weigh 35-36 oz though. They are very good scopes IMHO.
Ditto the school. Optics were very good, turrets had a good feel. Parallax adjustment was pretty stiff. Went to NF NX8 at the end of the second day and liked the glass better. Still, we were shooting clay pigeons at 1000.