Trijicon 5x50 ten mile

doggonner

I just purchased one it's almost here what do you long bombers think about it..will I be disappointed or will I be seeing a nats leg at 300 yds.. I was gonna buy the vortex GE but I heard some negatives but I still like the vortex because of the warranty.

Well I shot my cortex viper pst today, then shot my 7mag which had a Trijicon accupower on it and I tell you what the glass is way better in the Trijicon the my viper pst.

Well I shot my cortex viper pst today, then shot my 7mag which had a Trijicon accupower on it and I tell you what the glass is way better in the Trijicon the my viper pst.
That's what I wanted to hear, it's suppose to deliver today but I work at night so I will just take a peak and wait till tomoro

Ok can't wait to hear what it looks like for you! I ha e been wanting to hear some reviews on some of these new Trijicon. What do you have to compare them to?

Ok can't wait to hear what it looks like for you! I ha e been wanting to hear some reviews on some of these new Trijicon. What do you have to compare them to?
I haven't mounted it yet just looking at a target at 100 yds 40 to 45x it looks great but 50 is a blurr, but I haven't got it mounted and my eyes set with the ocular for the x hair 45x is brillant the light and colors are amazing,,,,this is my first ed glass so I need to mount the scope on a rifle and go from there....one thing is the paralax adjust is fine any small movement make a diff but like I said 45x is brillant.. my best scope besides this is a NF 12x42 BR FCH dot the glass in that was great on any power...I was going to buy a used NF Comp 15x55 but I went this route.so I will update when I mount and get things set

mounted and shot, the glass is great when the suns out very clear low light not so much on high power, I'm running it on 40x and can see 6mm holes at 500 yards very easy, the one that hit the target after making adjustments and 14 shots later only 1 hole, rings were a tad loose for 1 thing torqued to 17 inch lbs..gonna reshoot at 500 but I have a sneaky suspicion my barrel could be toast or bullets r coming apart...have t wait n see very frustrating,, rings loose hopefully, barrel toasted hope not, bullets coming apart possibleo_O:confused::mad::(:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.