Trigger Pin

They don't describe their stuff well enough for me to tell what they have. Brownnells doesn't either. I'm not familiar enough with all the different guns to know what size their parts are. I need dimensions.

Call them @ 866-686-7424. Those little pins can disappear when you're not looking. Also Remington Country @ 877-387-6691, they have your pins on the first page of their site. Good luck

Yes it is. I'm going to make one. I was hoping someone already had one that I could buy.

The sear pin (the front one)and bolt stop pin (the rear one), that hold the trigger assembly to the Rem. 700, are 1/8" dia. Check the holes with a drill bit. Sometimes they're tight. I keep a 1/8" chucking reamer in one of the tool drawers, just in case they are on the tight side. 1/8" W-1 works well for this.

Mine are 1/8". My pins measure about .1242" and fit the holes nicely. Knowing the size in not the issue. I want one pin with a shoulder on one end.

Is it one of the pins that holds the trigger to the action? If it is, I've not seen a pin with a head on it used before.

I noticed the pin Edd referenced was for a Berretta which had a head on it. Midway has a front 700 trigger pin #582035 and a rear pin #161349. These are about $4 each. Hope these are the ones. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.