Trigger for Rem 700 action

shedhunt

Good afternoon,

I recently reached out in another thread regarding barrels for a build that I'm getting ready to build, well, here I'am again asking for personal experience, advice, likes, dislikes, etc on products that can be used on builds.

I'm looking to see what the advantages or disadvantages are between Jewel, Trigger Tech, Timney triggers for a Rem700 LA that I'm using for the build. I've only used the factory trigger that I had worked over, but I'm looking for something better with more options on adjustability, etc..

Please let me know on your experiences using one of these or even all of these. If there is any other triggers out there that I maybe missing, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!!

Good afternoon,

I recently reached out in another thread regarding barrels for a build that I'm getting ready to build, well, here I'am again asking for personal experience, advice, likes, dislikes, etc on products that can be used on builds.

I'm looking to see what the advantages or disadvantages are between Jewel, Trigger Tech, Timney triggers for a Rem700 LA that I'm using for the build. I've only used the factory trigger that I had worked over, but I'm looking for something better with more options on adjustability, etc..

Please let me know on your experiences using one of these or even all of these. If there is any other triggers out there that I maybe missing, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!!
I've had a couple timney and trigger tech, I much prefer trigger tech!

I've had a couple timney and trigger tech, I much prefer trigger tech!
What was it that you liked more about the Trigger Tech? Its the little finite things that make one person like something more than the next. I'm curious because I don't think I've ever shot a rifle with any of these triggers.
Thanks for your response to my post!!

I'm a pretty big fan of the Jewel triggers. They work well and are dependable. I had a Trigger Tech special once and didn't like it as well : I wanted it near 1lb but It wouldn't go down below 1.5lbs and cock reliably.

What was it that you liked more about the Trigger Tech? Its the little finite things that make one person like something more than the next. I'm curious because I don't think I've ever shot a rifle with any of these triggers.
Thanks for your response to my post!!
The clean crisp break and nearly 0 over travel until you've tried one you just don't know the difference!