Trigger for a CZ527FS

Ricky C

I have a CZ 527 FS that needs a new trigger. I've looked at a couple manufacturers and haven't found one. So I was hoping that the vast experience of the people on here might be able to help out
Thanks, Rick

I have a CZ 527 FS that needs a new trigger. I've looked at a couple manufacturers and haven't found one. So I was hoping that the vast experience of the people on here might be able to help out
Thanks, Rick
I think rifle basix makes one to fit it I have never used any of their products so I know nothing about them

If theres nothing mechanical wrong with the trigger and you want a lighter pull just respring it.

Hey L.Sherm,

There's really nothing wrong with it. It's got the set trigger and to set it it moves forward a long ways. I have a decent sized hand and it's a stretch to get to it when set. If you use it as a plain trigger it has a long take up and it's pretty rough. I went and looked at the rifle basix website as suggested by JMW67 and they make a trigger that turns it into a single stage trigger. I'll be picking one up and trying it out.
Thanks for the assistance to both of you, Rick

You can tune your 2 stage just on the first stage I do on mine. Just takes some adjusting and you can get a spring from James Calhoon in Havre MT and it turns it into a nice light single stage trigger.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.