Trigger creep

I have a Browning-A bolt and after hunting with it over the years I have noticed some creep in my trigger. I'm trying to decide should I replace it with a new trigger or can this problem be corrected? And if replacing it is the way to go should I put another browning trigger in it or go with something different?? But I don't want to spend big money. Thanks In advance.
I have an A-bolt also. I used the lighter of the springs in the Timney spring kit and it helped. I haven't found a replacement trigger for an A-bolt and the X-bolt replacement triggers will not work.

Cleaning it could solve the problem. Flushing the whole trigger assembly with Ronsinol lighter fluid is what some aftermarket trigger manufacturers recommend. This will leave a light / dry lubricating film as well. If replacing I would look at Timney & Trigger Tech. I have both of these and both work well for me
I have an A-bolt also. I used the lighter of the springs in the Timney spring kit and it helped. I haven't found a replacement trigger for an A-bolt and the X-bolt replacement triggers will not work.