Release trigger?

Lee7588

I know in shotguns some use a release trigger. I'm sure that after the trigger is pulled there is a way to make it safe. Is there a release trigger for rifles? Seems that the idea would help shooters not flinch or jerk the trigger.

Im sure someone makes one, and if they do it should be bright green so I know who has one. My personal experience with the guys shooting trap with release triggers is they frequently fire when not ready. Frequently as in once a week one of them will fire when not intending to. I wont say all of them but I know for sure the major majority of them have.

People that flinch will still flinch with any trigger. Best remedy for that is dry firing! Add to the dry fire practice, use a smaller caliber, lighter trigger, suppressor, better ear protection and more. A release trigger on rifle is a bad idea, the same bad idea as it is with a shotgun. Triggers are not meant to be touched till you are ready to destroy in the boom stick world. Release triggers work in the archery world due to the nature of releasing the string.