• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Traditions pa pellet left hand flintlock

Joe270

LEFT HAND. Freshly cleaned and ready to go.Up for sale. No longer pursuing flintlock hunting. Fiber optic sites. Heavy Octagon barrel. Fired 20x. Includes everything you need to shoot and hunt. Powder, balls, patches, grease, powder measure, dispenser, pan primer, cleaning solution and jag. Extra flints. Flash hole pick. Over 300$ worth of accessories. Local pickup Pittsburgh, Pa area with all the goodies. I can ship the gun but I couldn't ship you the powder. 545$

IMG_9280.jpeg
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9282.jpeg
IMG_9283.jpeg

Ok I'm located in NE Ohio, currently planning on hunting this week, Forest Co , Tionesta area , Thursday, currently have a right hand rifle, lowest price excepted please , Thanks

Ok I'm located in NE Ohio, currently planning on hunting this week, Forest Co , Tionesta area , Thursday, currently have a right hand rifle, lowest price excepted please , Thanks
500$ and I will meet up within a reasonable distance. I added up the receipts and the all the accessories, powder, balls were 300$ and the gun was 450$. Let me know. Thanks

Thanks Joe but that's more than I want to invest, thanks for your reply