• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade Primers for Brass - Ligit Post

Your first post questioned him while being an ***.
My first post literally just pointed out that his picture was not a picture of what his words said he was selling. If that makes me a butthole, then I do not know how to clear that up without being a butthole. I did not call him any names(you've called me a butthole twice now), and I did not accuse him of being a scammer. Should he not at least clarify whether he's selling the primers pictured, or the primers described?

His picture is over a year old, and almost certainly the result of an image search rather than a picture of primers that were on his desk yesterday. Furthermore, if he doesn't have the primers where he can take a picture of them, but knows what 210M and 215M primers look like, why use a picture of the wrong primers? If he is posting a picture of the wrong primers, how do we know which primers we will actually get? The response to my post should simply have been a time stamped photo of the primers he actually has.

Here's a link to where the photo appears to have actually come from.

You tell me how to ask if I'm going to get the primers in the picture or in the description while coming off as less of a butthole than my first post....and include my first post in your comment for reference.

Last edited:
If you want to come to Rapid City SD or Gillette WY, I have 2 brand new sealed boxes of Lapua 300 PRC brass for trade.

Hey guys, apologies for the confusion! The last thing we intended to do was cause any sort of conspiracy. We are AllTerra Arms in Boise, ID and the profile has been updated to display our correct location. We have an employee who was previously at Weatherby and his computer must have auto-populated the location as Paso Robles, CA. Anyway, we are heavy on primers and thin on PRC brass. Genuinely interested in trading, and we are working on getting shipping figured out for out-of-area interest. We guarantee every rifle we build to .25 MOA with our handloads and .5MOA with factory ammo, which requires a fair amount of shooting before sending a finished rifle to a customer.

Here's an updated photo for 'proof'... those brown boxes are cases of primers, with all but the one open one being factory sealed.

image_67164673.JPG

I am certainly interested in a trade. I have to two sealed boxes of 6.5 PRC and also a new set of Redding Master Hunter 6.5 PRC dies (2 die set) if that is of interest also. I'm light on the 210M myself. I am in Hyde Park by Logan in UT. ID changes the possibilities a bit for connecting on these.

jpndave and others - would you mind shooting us a PM with your name/email/phone so that we can get in touch? We have a guy who travels back-and-forth between UT and our shop so with a little coordinating, it could happen fairly easily.

jpndave and others - would you mind shooting us a PM with your name/email/phone so that we can get in touch? We have a guy who travels back-and-forth between UT and our shop so with a little coordinating, it could happen fairly easily.
I PM'd and spoke to someone and wanted to trade factory 300 PRC ammo box for box (pre covid non-gouging prices) since normal retail was about the same (both about $45/box). Heck, my original offer was 6 of mine for 4 boxes of primers which I thought was generous and I was helping a reputable rifle builder in my own backyard. The person I spoke to was very fair and said we should trade even value so box for box sounded fair but had to clear it with the bosses.

Your offer for 6 of my boxes of ammo for 2 boxes of primers was an insult. You valued my ammo at retail and your primers at 5x retail. Honestly I was just trying to help you out with some ammo I didn't need and I didn't really NEED the primers. I had just listened to the podcast on RNA and realized you could use the ammo to move some customer's rifles so I could have had ammo to you in about 10 minutes. Oh well, hope you find what you're looking for.

@Team AllTerra contact sent

@ImBillT you might want to take a step back. You are calling a member out here that has been on 8 months longer than you, who is a sponsor of the site, having only 22 posts yourself (at the time I write this) 6 of which are on this thread. True, some clarifications probably needed to be made and that has happened. Might want to rethink your approach especially considering where you are coming from. This forum is not like most others out there Len is really good about keeping things civil, clean and pleasant here.