• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

primers for trade

bpcrshooter

I have a few different primers I will not be using and would like to trade for Fed 210M's. They were all purchased this year.

I am located just outside of Madison, Wi. I cant ship as I dont have a Hazmat. I dont want to break up the boxes either, 1K for 1K trade

thanks for looking, Matt

20210215_164836.jpg

20210216_162642.jpg
20210216_162718.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if I I have to just to get some 210's but, I really dont want to. I know there are guy's/gal's here that could really use these! But that island stuff does sound interesting!!

If you decide to sell, I'd be interested in both the BR2 and 450's as I am a new reloader and unfortunately don't have anything to trade.

I'm in the LaCrosse area.

Thanks
Steve

Matt, I am over in Erin, go to Middleton quite often. I have GM210 I would be willing to trade for the GM215M's.
Let me know.

I'm new to the long range shooting and reloading as well and live in stitzer wi I get to madison quite often for work. I'm interested in buying the br-2 and the 250s if they are still available.