• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Nosler 7mm 140gr BT

Hespco

I have 2 sealed boxes of 50 bullets to the box Nosler 7mm 140gr BT bulles. Trade for: Sierra 7mm 160 gr HPBT.
Also trade for 7mm Barnes 140grTTSX

Attachments

• Dies 7mm bullets Crack 007.JPG
    Dies 7mm bullets Crack 007.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Yes I could sell them to you. Problem is I would have to ask a high price. The reason being I would have to pay a high price to buy the bullets I want. It's crazy. If you really want them PM me for a price.

I have 2 sealed boxes of 50 bullets to the box Nosler 7mm 140gr BT bulles. Trade for: Sierra 7mm 160 gr HPBT.
Also trade for 7mm Barnes 140grTTSX
I do have a box of 160 gr. HPBT Sierra's=#1925. Is that what you're looking for?

Edit- there are 84 in the box I have

Last edited:
What you have is what I'm looking for. I was looking at a box for box straight across trade. What are you thinking ?

What you have is what I'm looking for. I was looking at a box for box straight across trade. What are you thinking ?

Well... We could do an 84-84 trade, which sounds silly.

Could do a box to box trade and I stuff a President Lincoln and/or maybe some Georges or something in the box and call it a day? What's the average p/rd price on Nosler 140's?

Last edited:

Recent Posts