Tract Toric 4-25-50 MOA Scope

I really like the one I have, the same scope James is using in the video. But would absolutely purchase another one if they do the changes James is recommending. Would make it the perfect hunting scope. And shaving a little weight sure wouldn't hurt.
They are currently working on the changes!

I really don't want to give it away yet until there's a finished product and I can do a video on the use of the Reticle. I do expect this to happen pretty quick.
I can respect that. I only ask because I'm an FFP lover and can see some value in modifying reticles to block less of the FOV. Basically, I'm not using my reticle for over 30mph of wind, not past 600 yards of elevation. Given those wide open parameters, I would like to see the tree trimmed pretty aggressively. I would use that space for more aggressive thick lines to see the aim point better at low power. Tract already has a great reticle imo, but everything can be better!

I can respect that. I only ask because I'm an FFP lover and can see some value in modifying reticles to block less of the FOV. Basically, I'm not using my reticle for over 30mph of wind, not past 600 yards of elevation. Given those wide open parameters, I would like to see the tree trimmed pretty aggressively. I would use that space for more aggressive thick lines to see the aim point better at low power. Tract already has a great reticle imo, but everything can be better!
Thanks not tree
Ffp for sure

IMG_4322.jpeg

Husband and wife both hit the golf ball under 10 shots at 1000 yards at Barbourcreek Longrange Shooting School and they were using the brand new tract toric scope that we are testing great shooting guys great shooting

James Eagleman tests the Tract Toric 4-25-50 scope
Test #1

Ive been using TRACT TORIC several Years. the 4.5-30x56 and just when the new 4-25x50 was released I got it. I used it in ELR at Spearpoint Ranch and hit 2913 yards using it.It has plenty of elevation for sure.I did not need to adjust my IVEY mount. Its a nice scope.

Ive been using TRACT TORIC several Years. the 4.5-30x56 and just when the new 4-25x50 was released I got it. I used it in ELR at Spearpoint Ranch and hit 2913 yards using it.It has plenty of elevation for sure.I did not need to adjust my IVEY mount. Its a nice scope.
Thanks. Good info