Tract Optics Toric UHD 30mm 4-20x50

WyoHunter84

Any thoughts on the new Toric UHD 30mm 4-20x50 from Tract Optics? It is ftp and can be had in moa/moa or mil/mil.

Was really looking forward to their introduction of a higher magnification scope, but I don't care for first focal plane.

I handled one and thought it was too heavy for my hunting rifles.
I also prefer a second focal plane.
However I do own and like a Tract binocular.

that's right in my budget for the scope to put on my next build. i'll have to handle one.

weighs 34 ounces though. my burris xtrii 4-20 weighs 30 ounces and it has a 34mm tube.

I looked at one at the NRA show...clear, and rugged looking. They had them on for $1038. Almost bit on one...but really like capped windage. Really dissiapointed in Bushnell optics--they were putting out some super stuff with their DMR and LRHS scopes--I looked at there new offerings--pretty meh..... Don't think you can go wrong with Tract

Looks like a great scope. And when you consider the price it looks like an amazing scope. I assume the extra weight comes from the high end "scotch" glass. The guy on rifleshooter.com wrote a good review on it that pretty much sold me on getting one. I think this scope is aimed squarely at the PRS /tactical competition shooters. I am not a big fan of FFP scopes myself, but if you are spotting your misses in a timed competition and correcting with reticle measurements it sure is nice to not have to worry about what power the scope is set on.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts