• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TONS OF RELOADING STUFF - ALL BRAND NEW!!!!!

About six months ago I scoured the internet and local stores to buy all of this in hopes to start reloading. Work just got busier and busier and family time became more and more important. I don't have the time to dedicate for reloading and decided to sell everything I've acquired so someone can put it to good use. Everything is brand new in the box unopened. I am going to list everything for slightly less than I paid, no price gouging here. I'd love for someone within driving distance come pick everything up at once, but I will ship what I legally can. Pictures are available upon request. Here's what I've got:

RCBS Rebel Single Stage Press $220 + shipping
RCBS ChargeMaser Lite $250 + shipping Godfrey 55
RCBS Brass Boss Case Prep Center $175 + shipping
RCBS Rotary Case Cleaner $200 + shipping
RCBS Case Lube Kit-2 $20 + shipping
RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer $130 + shipping
RCBS Universal Case Loading Block $8 + shipping
RCBS Universal Hand Priming Tool $75 + shipping
Redding Master Hunter Die Set #29487 Deluxe Die Set 6.5PRC $175 + shipping
Redding Shell Holder #11006 $12 + shipping
Redding Competition Shellholder Set #11606 Size#6 $60 + shipping
Redding Competition VLD Seat Stem 6.5mm Long #55746 $20 + shipping Steve Burton
Mighty Armory Magnum Decapping Die "Red Bull" $45 +shippping Mr. Quick
Imperial Sizing Die Wax $8 + shipping
Hornady Sure-Lok Lock Ring 6-Pack $20 + shipping
Hornady 110V 9L Sonic Cleaner Tub $500 + shipping (this item was used once just to test it out)
Hornady 153gr. A-Tip Match 6.5mm bullets (200 COUNT) $150 + shipping
Federal Premium Gold Medal Large Rifle Match Primers #210M (200 COUNT) $20 Local Pickup Only Dakewindn
Federal Large Rifle Primers #210 $10 Local Pickup Only Dakewindn
Hodgdon H48311LB. Sealed $35 Local Pickup Only Dakewindn
Hodgdon H4831SC 1LB. Sealed $35 Local Pickup Only Dakewindn
Hodgdon H1000 1LB. Sealed $35 Local Pickup Only Dakewindn
Satern Powder Funnels 6.5mm $18 + shipping
Inline Fabrication Ultramount + Ergo Roller Lever for RCBS Rebel $120 + shipping
Caiati
Sorry to hear that you purchased all this equipment, then getting out due to time. You would surly have enjoyed reloading after you got all set up.
Good deal for everyone else.
I hope that present and in the future you continue to hunt and shoot. God bless you for understanding the time you need to spend with your family is very important. If you need anything for hunting or shooting please contact us and what ever we can do to help out we will.

Len & Jill

Caiati
Sorry to hear that you purchased all this equipment, then getting out due to time. You would surly have enjoyed reloading after you got all set up.
Good deal for everyone else.
I hope that present and in the future you continue to hunt and shoot. God bless you for understanding the time you need to spend with your family is very important. If you need anything for hunting or shooting please contact us and what ever we can do to help out we will.

Len & Jill
Thank you. I definitely won't be giving up hunting and shooting at all, just don't have a bunch of time to reload is all.