• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TL action parts

marioq

I'm in need of a new bolt for a TL action I have. Long action magnum bolt face. Jack built a 300 Norma for me and it doesn't eject. That is a story in its own. But Apparently he went out of business and I am in need of a new bolt. Please let me know if you have one.

Did you call Jack? He just replaced a firing pin spring in mine about a month ago

alamo precision used the TL actions for a while. they may have some parts if you're lucky. I had issues with my TL, it was an early production. ended up getting a second gen from them and sorted the issues out. might also try muzzlebrakesandmore, he was trying to unload a few actions a while back.

Who is he??
Mark is a custom gun builder out of PA. He was one of the founders of Legendary Arms Works... the TL Actions were the 704 that they were building for LAW. Mark was rebuilding TL actions when he restarted his custom business and may have some spare parts. You can find his contact here

Sorry I just got to say it Jack's actions sucked I ended up selling them all. I know Alamo made a lot of changes and I wish I bought have bought some of those

I like my action. Jack messed it up by being a second rate smith and trying to rig the bolt to work. Then sent it to me and it didn't work. I sent it back and he returned still not working!!!!! Poor business man. And he tried to charge me for the repair!!! Or dor the gun not working in the first place!!!!! What a joke!!

Those actions had very little primary extraction. And needed a lot of work to fix them. I just happy I only bought a few when I did

I have one on a 7LRM and have been real happy with it. It has been a solid performer. Ed Brown was the guy that came out with the
704 action first to my knowledge. Only his had a model 70 style wing safety like Bansner was using.