Tinfoil Hats?

AND it is very possible that is why they fired the entire sales staff @ Remington. Everything could actually be on the up and up. It's just that at least some folks at the plant don't think so, and the motive for my post in the first place. If those folks smell a rat it will be stinking to high heaven by the time it reaches us.
I'd confirm that the entire sales staff was fired before making any assumptions.

As far as components being sold to employees some employees were buying components and reselling them at price gouging prices. This was very frowned upon in the industry. And that could be a reason why Remington stopped that practice.
Doubt it. Quantities available were to low for a profit. I can't remember exactly but it was something like a couple of boxes a month or so per employee. Just a perk. Most likely to keep it from leaving in lunch boxes......

I don't know what it's like at Remington but the lines between upper management, sales, and production area growing more separated in other companies that I know of. Remington is just getting restarted after going into bankruptcy. As far as I know they made a big move also. Igenerally watch and see. Like I said I still see ammo being sent out. Actually lately I see more than I have in at least a year.

There is a crap ton of Remington ammo on the shelves at my local Sportsman's Warehouse. They must have an "in" with the New World Order ran super secret Minnesota warehouse.

Last year I was able to get 5000 Fed215 primers through a retiring Federal worker,
All of the tray sleeves say not for resale.
My cost $62

T.P.
IMG_2489.JPG

Last edited:
Last year I was able to get 5000 Fed215 primers through a retiring Federal worker,
All of the tray sleeves say not for resale.
My cost $62

T.P.View attachment 352900
That is unusual, I do not have nor have I ever seen any 215 primers with that sort of label. At first I thought it could have been from an LE/Govt overrun. But does the govt have any common use cartridges that use a 215? I don't think .338 LM is even a POR yet.

I saw some Remington ammo on post today. But maybe it took a while to get through the distribution process.

The constitution protects our right to bear arms....not buy ammunition. They can't "executive order" the guns away but they can control ammunition and the raw materials used to create it. Kinda like what they are doing with fuels. They can't make you stop using it but they can make it so expensive that the peasants can't afford it. Maybe my view is a little "tin foil" but just look at the "laptop" and "virus" and how the narrative has changed in the last 30 days.

Also the only 25-06 ammunition I've seen on the shelves in 2 years is Remington green and yellow box.
I wouldn't put it past our enemies on the other side to do something like that.