Tinfoil Hats?

I wouldn't put it past our enemies on the other side to do something like that.
You mean like JIm?
I don't know if his thoughts on this mirror his other values. I would hope not. Jim juts hope you know when voting that way that this is the most important right we have and should be ranked that way. Let the little petty things go lower. Anti 2a should not ever be considered to earn my vote or yours.
I still haven't stopped being mad at trump for the bump stock. Not that I had one or cared to but that move ****ed me off.
Was shocking considering how don jr is very into our sport. He supports hunting all the way. In fact my father got to attend a dinner with him at a SCI deal.
Are you willing to put social programs ahead of the 2a.
Not sure how anyone who enjoys the sport could ever vote for a Dem in recent times.
That's like looking away while some slams the door on you shaft and hoping you don't feel it.

Are you trying to bait me into some kind of run on, never ending political argument that everyone gets sick of? I guess its a good way to get people to ignore this thread. You would think after the last couple of conversations we had that people would start to understand why politics should be avoided on this forum. The simple fact is that when people bring up politics, its to gripe and moan and have people pat them on the back and agree. The last thing they want is a dissenting opinion. It tends to make them more angry than they already are because no one likes to have their views of the world questioned.

Oh and you can make a bump stock with a rubber band and binary triggers are allot better.

Last edited:
Absolutely no doubt:
B36D7275-4582-4881-8DB1-982B8E6E4B62.gif

Last edited:
Are you trying to bait me into some kind of run on, never ending political argument that everyone gets sick of? I guess its a good way to get people to ignore this thread. You would think after the last couple of conversations we had that people would start to understand why politics should be avoided on this forum. The simple fact is that when people bring up politics, its to gripe and moan and have people pat them on the back and agree. The last thing they want is a dissenting opinion. It tends to make them more angry than they already are because no one likes to have their views of the world questioned.

Oh and you can make a bump stock with a rubber band and binary triggers are allot better.
No not at all. I'm just hoping that it spurs a bit of thought from you on what is more a priority.
Hopefully some people like you will decide that that's a bit more important than the typical stuff we debate.
That's other stuff matter but ranks lower on my list. Simply because without that we have none of the others that make this country so great that we get caught up in debates about very minor things in the grand scheme.
That's all.

There was a wide selection of both rifle and pistol/revolver ammo in Remington boxes at my local suppliers yesterday, .30/06, .270, .38 Special and .357 mag, among a few others

Last edited:
You mean like JIm?
I don't know if his thoughts on this mirror his other values. I would hope not. Jim juts hope you know when voting that way that this is the most important right we have and should be ranked that way. Let the little petty things go lower. Anti 2a should not ever be considered to earn my vote or yours.
I still haven't stopped being mad at trump for the bump stock. Not that I had one or cared to but that move ****ed me off.
Was shocking considering how don jr is very into our sport. He supports hunting all the way. In fact my father got to attend a dinner with him at a SCI deal.
Are you willing to put social programs ahead of the 2a.
Not sure how anyone who enjoys the sport could ever vote for a Dem in recent times.
That's like looking away while some slams the door on you shaft and hoping you don't feel it.
It's pretty easy to see that the 1st and 2nd amendments to OUR constitution are what protects the rest of OUR constitution in It's entirety. Get rid of or not fighting for those 2 things will have us living in something similar to Australia or worse China!

I was in WalMart today - N.Ohio, and half the ammo positions had ammo in them. Rem, Win, and others. What was there was like 5 or 10 boxes center fire. .22's mostly Rem. Also, rifle display case was full.

Last edited:
Just got an 'open letter to all FFLs' the other day. They're cracking down on those binary triggers. There was a wide selection of both rifle and pistol/revolver ammo in Remington boxes at my local suppliers yesterday, .30/06, .270, .38 Special and .357 mag, among a few others
the binary trigger event should be it's own thread.

Remington has been under new management for what, less than a year now? Their history under the old ownership hasn't been good. The ammo division wasn't treated the same as the firearm's division. I met with the guys from the ammo plant when I was in the business. A great bunch of Southern men. They had really started making great pistol ammo with their, at the time new, Golden Saber line. And their Match 308 Win ammo shot really well. I took some apart and it was the same spec as my handloads, as far as I could tell. I'd expect things to get shaken up under normal circumstances. Given the new world we live in I can't imagine how different running a plant could be today. Life is stranger than fiction at times these days. But I see Remington products show up with the same regularity as other manufacture's ammo. And since others have reported the same I don't see any reason to throw out the red flags at this time. Ammo could become more scarce again given the war in Ukraine. At this time I'll just keep on trying to enjoy life as much as possible. Heading out to go fishing morning!