• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka Varmint .223 w/ threaded barrel

rtam1

I am selling my Tikka .223 with 16" threaded barrel to fund another project. This rifle is rarely shot and taking up room in the safe and needs to go to a new home. Comes with one 5 round magazine, PRI thread adapter from 1/2 x 28 to 5/8x24, JP muzzle brake, Talley rings and 4-16x50 illuminated mil-dot BSA scope. Scope isn't the best, but has decent glass up to 12 power. $699. Located in Round Rock, TX Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Attachments

• tgttikka.jpg
    tgttikka.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
  • tgtTikka2.jpg
    tgtTikka2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14
  • Tikka1.jpg
    Tikka1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 16
  • TikkaLiberty.jpg
    TikkaLiberty.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 26
I am selling my Tikka .223 with 16" threaded barrel to fund another project. This rifle is rarely shot and taking up room in the safe and needs to go to a new home. Comes with one 5 round magazine, PRI thread adapter from 1/2 x 28 to 5/8x24, JP muzzle brake, Talley rings and 4-16x50 illuminated mil-dot BSA scope. Scope isn't the best, but has decent glass up to 12 power. $699. Located in Round Rock, TX Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Did this gun come with a 16 barrel from tikka??

How does it shoot and how many rounds been through it??

I'm in new braunfels and may be interested

Jeff, buyer can't meet today so it is still for sale. Call me when you can. 512-695-5860. If I don't hear from you today, I'll go to the next interested buyer since you were #2 in line.