• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Varmint 223 threaded barrel

charliehorse27

For sale is a Tikka T3 Varmint in .223 cal with the heavy 1 in 8" twist stainless 22.5" barrel. Comes with the extended magazine, set of Talley lightweight 30 mm rings, a 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 adapter, and the thread protector. Bipod is not included, just used for photos. I bought it a year ago from an elderly gentleman who rarely used it (he didn't know the exact round count), and I've put about 80 rounds through it. Barrel was threaded by Riverman Gunworks in Coeur d'Alene. The only reason I'm selling it is because I found one in the superlight version and that was my original goal. It was shooting around 1.25 MOA with an untuned load of cheap 55 grain Hornady bullets and N135. I had just started playing with heavier bullets and Varget before I changed course.

Looking for $900 $850 shipped and insured. I can do discreet PayPal F&F, G&S +3%, USPS money order or check. With checks, once funds clear, I'll send it on to your FFL.

IMG_3605.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG

Last edited: