• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3 Barreled Action

azsugarbear

I have a Tikka T3 barreled action chambered in 6.5 x 47 Lapua. Ballistically, this caliber runs very close to the 6.5 CM and is a darling with the PRS crowd. This was a custom rifle built by Ross Rifles and it appears the previous owner spared no expense with this build. I would prefer to sell the action/barrel together, but I am willing to separate. The action would come with bolt and action screws, but no bottom metal or magazine (which was sold with the KRG chasis). The action comes with the following upgrades:

1) Fluted Bolt (High Helix design) by Long Rifles, Inc. $75
2) Metal Bolt Shroud from Atlasworxs $42
3) Tikka 20 MOA Rail $57
4) Yo Dave Trigger Spring Kit $10

*** Please note that the oversized knob is not included and has been replaced with a standard Tikka knob ***

Action is $775 shipped TYD in lower 48.

The barrel is of unknown origin, but it is clearly an aftermarket, custom barrel. It is a 24" Bull barrel contour with a 1.25" shank tapering down to 0.915 at the muzzle with a recessed target crown. Round count is unknown, but I did take a look at the throat where the lands begin and sow no checkering or fire cracking.

If you would also like the action and barrel, add another $100 to the price above. If you want just the barrel, the price is $150 shipped TYD in lower 48.

I also have some competition redding seater plus FL & Neck resizing dies for the rifle, plus 100 loaded rounds of 6.5 x 47 that you could shoot or pull for the brass, bullets and primers. The brass is Lapua brand with small primer pockets. I will give first crack at these items to whoever buys the barrel. If no takers on the barrel, then i will open these items up to LRH members.

Attachments

• Tikka Action1.JPG
    Tikka Action1.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Tikka Action2.JPG
    Tikka Action2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Tikka Action3.JPG
    Tikka Action3.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Weight of the barreled action with 20 MOA rail is 6.75 pounds. Muzzle diameter: 0.915". Round count is unknown, but probably very low. No mars, scratches or blemishes in finish of action or barrel. Everything appears to be near new.