• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka t3 338 win

HANDLER

Want to trade a tikka t3 light,,ss muzzle brake limbs saver pad,wanting to trade for same in 270,,30-06. Anyone wantin to step up in caliber here it is,,,also would trade a standard bolt for my magnum bolt and I'll throw in a 7mm mag tikka barrel with a break,,,thanks,or sell for 525.00 shipped,,has krylon webbing graphics on stock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Want to trade a tikka t3 light,,ss muzzle brake limbs saver pad,wanting to trade for same in 270,,30-06. Anyone wantin to step up in caliber here it is,,,also would trade a standard bolt for my magnum bolt and I'll throw in a 7mm mag tikka barrel with a break,,,thanks,or sell for 525.00 shipped,,has krylon webbing graphics on stock

Email for pics at [email protected]

Bump ttt