• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka t3 338

HANDLER

I have an excellent condition tikka t3 338 win mag,,I got this rifle in trade and it's a nice shooting gun,,I put a tikka forest stock and a better muzzle brake on it,,and has a limbs aver pad,,I loaded 1load for it with 210 tsx bullets that shot around 1/2 moa at 100 yards,,looking for a 7 wsm for trade or will sell for 700.00 shipped,,or 600 shipped with the factory plastic stock,,also have some brass dies and bullets I'd let go for cheap,,also will be listed on gunbroker,,thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 16
I have an excellent condition tikka t3 338 win mag,,I got this rifle in trade and it's a nice shooting gun,,I put a tikka forest stock and a better muzzle brake on it,,and has a limbs aver pad,,I loaded 1load for it with 210 tsx bullets that shot around 1/2 moa at 100 yards,,looking for a 7 wsm for trade or will sell for 700.00 shipped,,or 600 shipped with the factory plastic stock,,also have some brass dies and bullets I'd let go for cheap,,also will be listed on gunbroker,,thanks

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 7