• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 300 WM with B&C Medalist Stock

Rick Richard

For sale is a Tikka T3 lite 300 WM in blue with the following: Scope NOT included
DNZ one piece mounts (low)
Bell and Carlson Medalist stock (13 LOP)
Factory stock

I purchased this rifle in October 2013 for an elk hunt. This is the only time it has been used. There has been around 40 rounds fired through the gun.

The factory stock has a couple of small scuff marks near the recoil pad. The B&C stock is new.

This is what I have in it

Rifle $540
Mounts $75
Stock $285, plus $120 to cut to length
Total $1020

Sell for $700
I can be reached at 704 418 2735

image.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy. If you will hold the rifle till the 28th of March I will take it. I can send you a personal check and you can ship after it clears or I can go get a money order on the 28th and get it in the mail to you. Either way, let me know if this will work.

Thanks,
Jason

What kind of accuracy where you getting with this rifle? Also has the stock been bedded at all other than the factory aluminum block?

Hell of a deal! I have the identical setup in .243 T3/Stainless, B/C stock and no way would I let it gor for $700.00. Someone is going to save big............................

Fishbone821, if it does not sell by the 28th than it is yours. You must give me a phone call so we can agree on terms.

Other questions. Stock is not bedded and accuracy is about MOA with factory loads ( I am not a shooter)

I do have the same gun and stock, Having it rebarreled to a 6.5 Rem Mg. I will be picking it up on Saturday