• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T1X McMillan Stock

jbmarshtx

This is Tikka T1x McMillan stock. It is a flat top only, special order, MT hunter. It is a standard fiberglass fill. Also has sling studs. Palladin coatings in New Braunfles, TX did the paint. The comb is parallel to the bore, and sits about 0.25 inches or so below the bore line. I had it inletted/bedded by a rimfire smith for a Tikka T1x. I am selling with a metal bottom metal...honestly cannot remember the brand. I used this as a backup silhouette rifle. It has an XL Decelerator pad on it. Nice stock, I just don't shoot the rifle much anymore.

Asking $450 shipped to you with bottom metal and action screws included.

Attachments

• Tikka_3.png
    Tikka_3.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Tikka_4.png
    Tikka_4.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Tikka_5.png
    Tikka_5.png
    84 KB · Views: 132
  • Tikka_8.png
    Tikka_8.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Tikka_9.png
    Tikka_9.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
The rifle was a stock T1x, so the normal Tikka T1 22lr barrel. 20" sporter? I bought the rifle and had the stock done mid-year 2021.

Is this the same barrel profile as the T1X in 17 HMR 20"?
I don't know. I assume so, but I bought this to set up a back-up silhouette rifle specific for 22lr. I looked some to see if I could determine the contours, but I could not confirm that they were identical.

Recent Posts