• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T1X

Good luck on trying to buy this. I made him an offer and he accepted it almost a week ago. Still waiting on his FFL to decide if he will transfer the gun to my FFL. Never heard of such a thing. I've bought 30-40 guns online and over forums such as this and never encountered such stalling tactics.

Good luck on trying to buy this. I made him an offer and he accepted it almost a week ago. Still waiting on his FFL to decide if he will transfer the gun to my FFL. Never heard of such a thing. I've bought 30-40 guns online and over forums such as this and never encountered such stalling tactics.
Wow, not a good way to sell a gun.
I didn't see any message about offers or I would not have posted.
If he does not answer in a day or so I will look for something else.

Chaz440, you expressed no rush, and a payment method that is unconventional. I will absolutely take the hit for the 48 hours I was waiting on my FFL to get back to me on if they will ship to your FFL.

Apologies that you are unhappy. But also don't appreciate you not even saying so in a pm but trying to publicly impede a sale.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I have been in discussion with the OP about another item posted and have had no issues with his communication response.

IMO this is Poor form gentleman. That should have been a private conversation between the two of you NOT publicly let alone in his sale thread.

Most of us here have other things going on in our lives, to run the seller down just because he didn't meet your expectation of response time is a sad testament to today's society.

M

Last edited:
IMO this is Poor form gentleman. That should have been a private conversation between the two of you NOT publicly let alone in his sale thread.

Most of us here have other things going on in our lives, to run the seller down just because he didn't meet your expectation of response time is a sad testament to today's society.

M
Respectively, I disagree with your post. Too many scammers out there. And this is one of their techniques. By the others posting it makes it Buyer Beware. I was interested in buying and was going to ask if still available. Now I will shy away! Sorry to bust your bubble.

So says the new guy with Zero trader feedback. This and most forums have provisions in place for if/when something goes wrong. I just don't think a persons impatience warrants that type of behavior.

So you and I Sir will need to agree to disagree. however you should know this, I don't live in a bubble and your type wouldn't be able to "bust" it if I did.

M.

So says the new guy with Zero trader feedback. This and most forums have provisions in place for if/when something goes wrong. I just don't think a persons impatience warrants that type of behavior.

So you and I Sir will need to agree to disagree. however you should know this, I don't live in a bubble and your type wouldn't be able to "bust" it if I did.

M.
WHY SO RUDE REPLY? I will consider the source and drop it!