• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka 7PRC Barreled Action

2UP

Everything is brand new, except the donor action had a few rounds on it. Area 419 rail (new, no scope ever mounted, new Sterk Bolt Handle, Mountain Tactical Bolt shroud, Bolt fluted by twisted barrel. I coated the bolt (body only, I taped off the lugs&head) with an epoxy paint similar to Brownells Alumahyde II and a coat of matte clear coat. I've done several of mine like this, and it's held up well. Only thing different is the matte clear coat on this one, so I can't honestly say how durable the clear coat will be, but it looks cool now.
Barrel is a brand new 7 PRC Proof Sendero 22" 8 Twist. I coated the shiny parts the same as the bolt. I've been acquiring parts for this build since October, and lost interest in it is the only reason for selling. It was checked with a GO gauge after I installed the barrel. That's all it's been used. $1650 shipped
If you don't want the Area 419 Rail or Sterk, I'll knock off $150 and install a factory handle.

Attachments

• IMG_2628.jpeg
    IMG_2628.jpeg
    887.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    830.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2623.jpeg
    IMG_2623.jpeg
    824.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg